I have finished my first chapter of my re-re-revised book, now titled Organize Forward. I think I am finding my voice here, and happy with the outcome (for now). If you are interested in a little history lesson, along with a call to action for why we need to rethink our organizations, have a read!
- Part 1: The Rise Of The Industrial Machine
- Part 2: Ch-Changes, Turn and Face The Strange
- Part 3: Return of The Human
- Part 4: Along Came An Agile Spider
- Part 5: The Limitations Of Agile Adoption In A Legacy World
- Part 6: Introducing The Age Of Sustainability
- Part 7: Organizing Forward: To The Age Of Humanity